Monday, September 29, 2008

Story of Glory

Dizzam...I don't f*cking know what's up! Maybe it's because the Raiders lost yesterday lol, or....something! Or it could be all this 'waking up at 5am' business. I've never felt burnout before, only heard of it, but if I've ever experienced it...it's now! I'm old school, though. I am a strong believer in 'mind over matter' which in this case, all I need to do is think my way out of it. F*ck making excuses, that's just not me. Never have been. It just feels like there is not enough time to do anything. I know I need to read, but I'm still thinking about the test, and the proficiency that I didn't turn in. I need to remind myself to send an email, but I can't remember for what. The Open Mic is tomorrow and I will not miss that. I wish I could write more, but fuck, that chapter is not going to read itself haha.

Welcome to reality, and sometimes it's hard....

I'm not pissed off. I guarantee if I had my own place, this would be all better. Or, all worse. Who knows? And it's wild because it's just little shit. I can't help but to laugh. Thanks to Rosalyn though. I love her for that; the Obama fliers and the Sole workout appareal. Congratulations on that certification, too! I wish the Shop was still operating under you guys, so I can have a job when I return for break haha, but it's all good!

This current rotation is killing me, but it's really not that bad. The Wellness Center is fun, but that ER assignment is just not looking enjoyable at the moment. It would probably help if I actually go, but I still need to read. Looking forward to the weekend because my back is killing me.

No comments: