Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Please excuse me while I become a PROfessional

Breaks over...

First day of class, and already, I'm realizing that I have to get in the zone!  Not just for this semester, but for the rest of my professional career - that's if I want to be the best Athletic Trainer I can be.  And truly what that means is I will probably have to give up the things that I loved doing as a young man (college kid), which was Playstation mainly haha.  But also, I loved doing things on the side such as practicing the piano, drawing, writing music and poetry, and going out to parties or events.  I mean, it just seems as if that's what it takes - sacrifice.  I'm not stressing about it, because this is afterall, what I came to do.  I'm transitioning into adulthood right before my very eyes.  


Unreal.

No comments: