Friday, February 13, 2009

New pieces!!!

My Obama board with the rasta color scheme! Oh boy, boy! And the board on the left is a map of the Muni system in San Fran. That's just the underground Muni, not the entire bus grid- it wouldn't fit all on one board (Shouts to N Judah Chronicles blog)! As you all know I live in residence halls, so I hung both boards using a wire hanger (Thanks, Ben) and 3M Command removable hooks. If you look closely, the Obama board has holes where the hanger pokes, and I managed to do the SF board without punching holes in it.  I didn't mind the holes at first, but man now I wish I hadn't done that. Enjoy!   






2 comments:

RosalynMC said...

Right On! Love those boards! Both of them. You have such a lively spot here. The colors, content and sounds; its a whole experience already. Hey, thanks a bunch for your helpful comments. Its all good.

Anonymous said...

Excellent Blog, you are representing yourself and your future profession well. Wish there were more AT students who could put thought and energy into their education like this.