Saturday, December 27, 2008

Carmeli *Live*




















Enjoying my Winter Break so far, if I say so myself.  One of the sure highlights (among others, more to come on that later...) was my chance to see artist Carmeli and others' work on display this past Friday December 26 at 111 Minna Gallery.  This was a cool idea, combining a nightclub atmosphere with an art gallery/showing, instead of having it in a traditional gallery or a Starbucks!  In the other room was a *Live performance from Hot Tub, all-femme man-hating group from Oakland.  Yeah..they are something else!  Anyway, here are some shots from the festive night.  Something to behold, for sure.  Oh, and I didn't get a shot with DJ Touchy Feely and Krown Prince, who were both in the building.  This is my shout-out to the two of you.














No comments: