Sunday, December 28, 2008

Personal Carmeli pieces


These are two pieces I own from Carmeli, both are originals and fly as f@%# !!! That's my word so take heed.  This picture was taken on my wall, and I'll be taking these back to Texas with me.  The one on the left is titled "Fell Asleep Beneath the Tree" and on the right is "Melody," which I renamed (sorry Meli).  Being a musician, I named the piece on the right "Melody" because a friend of mine who passed away who was also a musician, once said, "A pretty girl is like a sweet melody," and this piece reminds me of a pretty girl I know.  So in a way, by naming this piece "Melody," I am paying respects to a friend/musician who has since passed and also a past love.  Feel free to zoom in.


1 comment:

a DoT oN a LiNe said...

thanks friend for the hug. . .and thanks for introducing me to the blog it is helping a LOT