Sunday, October 4, 2009

Custom Ninja decals

I had these logos custom made by Chris at DrippinWet.com, just trying to make my Ninja stand out a little more. It was a &!#@ trying to put these things on. You really have to know what you're doing, but if you're careful, anyone can do it. It just takes patience. If you can imagine, of course, the stickers were flat, or in one piece. So, I had to figure a way to get it to adhere to the bike's lower fairings, where there are air vents, without tearing the decals apart. It was a tricky manuever, but I used a box-cutter blade and got it on the first, and only, try. I'll take some close ups so you can see exactly what I am talking about.



Sorry, no how-to with this, but I could post it up anyway. There just won't be any pictures of the process.

No comments: